What types of extensions or conversions can I get planning for?
There are many types of extensions and conversions. 4D Planning consultants will offer you a free phone consultation or visit your house/building and advise you what the best extension type or conversion is suitable for you, and that will benefit you and your family the most within budget.
The most typical extensions in London are:
- Single storey extension at the rear of the property
- Single storey extension at the side of the property
- Loft conversion with dormer roof extension
- Hip to gable roof extenion
- Basement Extension
- Garage conversion
The most typical conversions in London are:
- Conversion of a house into flats
- Conversion of a house into HMOs / bedsits (house of multiple occupation)
- Conversion of offices into flats
- Changes of Use (A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, B1, B2, B4, B8, C3, C4, C1, C2, D1, D2, Sui Generis)
- Garage Conversion to habitable room or self contained unit
Does your property have potential to be extended or converted? If so, we will offer you FREE advice to unlock the potential of the property and if applicable, we can offer a no-obligation quote for our services to produce the architectural drawings, application documents and obtain planning permission for the extension works or conversion. Visit our case studies to view a few examples of developments which have been granted planning in the last few years.
Contact us to discuss you plans and ideas, and we will be more than happy to give you the best advice for your proposed extension/ conversion. We will also be able to advise you if your proposed extension or conversion requires planning permission, or whether it falls under “Permitted Development”.
Get in touch now for a FREE phone consultation – Call today: 0203 1500 183
Get in Touch
Request a Callback
Get in touch with us a for a FREE consultation or to obtain a FREE no obligation quote for our services