A few words about us
4D Planning Consultants was formed in 2010 to offer home owners, business owners & property developers a professional and experienced service to obtain planning permission for all residential and commercial developments.
The 4D Planning team comprises of Planning Consultants (Chartered Town Planners), architectural technicians and building control consultants. We offer a “one-stop-shop” from planning to construction. Our primary objective is to obtain planning permission for our clients. Once planning is granted, we produce all the building regulations for building control approval and liaise with the relevant specialists and stakeholders to enable the building works to commence as quickly as possible and without unnecessary delays.
Our primary focus is on developments located in all 32 of the London Boroughs and in the 10 Greater Manchester Boroughs. 4D Planning Consultants has notable expertise in preparing and negotiation of urban residential and retail assessments, although we operate in all development sectors including mixed use developments.
The planning system is known to be complex, confusing and very frustrating. and there is a lot of bureaucracy involved in the process. There is a sense of confusion and uncertainty among developers, home owners and even the local planning authorities as to which direction the planning system is heading. 4D Planning is aware of these issues and seeks to alleviate this uncertainty by offering home owners, business owners and developers, a professional and practical service to obtain planning permission for most types of development.
Our clients include:
– who wish to extend due to family growth, high costs in relocating and exorbitant property prices, or simply to increase the value of their property.
– who require assistance with obtaining planning permission for their developments.
– who wish to change the use of their property.
– who require assistance with the feasibility of potential developments.
– We have helped many charities, London based European Embassies and local community organisations with their planning requirements over the years.
Get in touch with us a for a FREE consultation or to obtain a FREE no obligation quote for our services